Once upon a time, three good friends from Poland and Ukraine met and
decided to create a new and special place for travelers from all over the
world. They wanted to provide the best service, the friendliest atmosphere, the
most comfortable space to live in. Actually, Why Not? And that's how the idea
was brought to life...
So, what makes us the best hostel in Kiev??
Hmmm, let's see...
At Why not? Kiev Hostel, we understand it's the staff who creates the
atmosphere in the hostel, provides you with all the things you need, and takes
care of everything. About our staff:
- international, friendly, and hospitable
- ready to offer information and ideas you won't find anywhere else
- speaks English, Ukrainian, Polish, Russian! Want to learn Russian, Ukrainian, or English? Let us know! We have professional teachers on staff!
Our hostel is located in the city center! Within walking distance are:
- Indenpendence Square - the heart of Kiev (15 min)
- Kiev central train station (15 min)
- Khreshatyk, the main street in Kiev (10 min)
- Central crossing of the three Metro lines in Kiev (5 min)
- 24hr liquor store (1 min) and grocery stores (1-5 min)
- Restaurant, pub, and cafe adjacent to the hostel!
Our detailed directions...
To be the best hostel in Kiev we've equipped our hostel with everything you need.
At Why Not? Kiev Hostel we have:
- WiFi connection everywhere in the hostel + guest computer
- FULL kitchen with full sized fridge, microwave, toaster, stove & oven
- FREE laundry
- lockers large enough to fit 2 full size backpacks
- air conditioning in every room
- 3 separate showers, 3 separate toilets
- 70+ square meters of common space
- brand new, very solid beds and new, comfy spring matresses
- young, fun, uniquely decorated rooms - nothing is boring at Why Not? Kiev Hostel!
- Why Not? Kiev projection movie theater!
We are also backpackers, so we know the importance of services which are free of charge!
At our hostel, you get for FREE:
- linens & towels
- use of washing machine
- maps and travel guides
- city tourism assistance
- computer and internet access
- opportunity to have a great time!
Also we can help you to organize:
- help with visas and travel practicalities
- airport transfer
- Chernobyl tours
- former nuclear missile silo tours
- AK-47 and other rifle shooting
- Desna river rafting
Find more about our services...
- no lock-out or curfew
- we are LGBQT friendly
- no hidden costs! tax included in the price
So don't hesitate, come and find out why we are the best hostel in Kiev!